Over the past 15 years, our Training Services Division has been offering a range of educational courses for all levels of expertise. Our courses are designed to decrease the confusion typically associated with technical topics, and enhance the quality and reliability of your projects. All our courses include hands-on learning using the world’s most sophisticated software programs available. This approach gives our participants practical insight into a variety of environmental issues, and teaches cost-effective techniques to achieving project objectives.
Why SWS Training Services?
Our professional training courses focus on the use and application of industry recognized software used by regulatory agencies, educational institutions, and consulting firms from around the world. Our professional trainers are experts in the use of the software for practical hydrogeologic analysis and modeling. As a company that integrates software development, consulting, and training, we can offer the latest modeling technology and analysis techniques. So, when you register for a Waterloo Hydrogeologic Training Course, you are guaranteed to be using the latest advancements in computing technology taught by expert environmental professionals.
Our Courses Include:
- Ample opportunity for hands-on exercises using course software on computer (informative, leading edge lectures presenting theory and application of the software)
- A complete set of hardcopy course notes including slides and laboratory exercises
- A CD of trial software and supporting files for redoing the course excercises at your office
- Knowledgeable instructors skilled at communicating ideas and concepts
- Opportunity to work at your own pace and have your personal questions answered
- A period of time reserved for receiving professional advice on personal projects
- Maximum student-to-instructor ratio of 12:1
Schlumberger Water Services offers Continuing Education Units (CEUs) toward the successful participation and completion of one of our professional training courses. All of our courses are developed to ensure the participants are exposed and challenged through various hands-on lab exercises and exposure to theoretical concepts. We pride ourselves in offering a comprehensive learning experience and provide attendees with a Certification of Completion which includes CEUs (number of CEU's awarded varies by course)..
Whether you need a course to refresh your knowledge on a topic of interest, or to learn new techniques and innovative technologies, Schlumberger Water Services' Training Division has the expertise and training experience to meet your needs.