Diver-NETZ is a complete wireless system for managing groundwater monitoring networks.
- Dramatically improve data collection efficiency
- Simplify groundwater monitoring workflows
- Gain a complete understanding of groundwater conditions
From wireless field data collection and recording, to project execution in the office, Diver-NETZ is a complete network of first-class technologies that integrates superior field instrumentation with the industry's latest wireless communication and data management capabilities. All Diver-NETZ components are designed to streamline project workflows, enabling you to effectively manage your groundwater resources for the long-term.
The Diver-NETZ Advantage
- Improve efficiency by up to 85% by collecting field data wirelessly from multiple wells using your smart phone
- Safely collect data at a distance in areas where wildlife or environmental hazards may pose a safety risk
- Achieve precise measurements of groundwater levels, temperature and conductivity with reliable Diver dataloggers
- Install effortlessly in virtually any environment and in most monitoring wells
- Simplify project workflows with automatic transferring of field data from your smartphone to the office
- Manage, analyze, visualize, and report your monitoring data using user-friendly software
Diver-NETZ eliminates many tasks typically required for manual data collection. Compared to traditional methods of data collection, Diver-NETZ can be up to 85% more efficient
How Does It Work?
A Diver groundwater datalogger is suspended on a coaxial cable which is connected to a Diver-DXT radio device at the top of the well. When you are within a 500 m distance of the well, the Diver-DXT sends groundwater monitoring data wirelessly to the portable Diver-Gate device, which then sends the data via bluetooth connection to your Windows Mobile smart phone or Pocket-PC. Downloaded data can then be automatically sent to the office via the cellular network where it can be analyzed and interpreted using desktop software.
Achieve precise measurements of groundwater levels, temperature and conductivity. The Mini-Diver, Cera-Diver, Micro-Diver, CTD-Diver, and Baro-Diver are industry recognized, offering reliability and accuracy. Learn more...
Acquire data and adjust Diver settings wirelessly. The Diver-DXT connects to the Diver dataloggers in the well via an adjustable, detachable cable and instantly communicates with your smartphone. Learn more...
A portable device that fits perfectly in your pocket, the Diver-Gate(M) provides communication between the Diver-DXT and the smart phone via a Bluetooth connection. Learn more...
A smart phone application that connects wirelessly with the Diver-DXT for collecting monitoring data at a distance of up to 500 meters. Collected data is automatically sent via cellular network to the office for data storage and analysis. Learn more...
Manage, analyze and interpret monitoring data, and produce professional reports using user-friendly desktop software. Learn More...